- 1 pieces salmon fillet cut into 6 serving, skin on
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp . Tastealotta Persian Lime EVOO
- 1/4 cup Tastealotta Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp . Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- thinly sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
Season salmon well with salt and pepper and place skin side down on cookie sheet.
In a small bowl, whisk together Tastealotta Persian Lime EVOO, Tastealotta Maple Balsamic Vinegar, mustard and garlic.
Brush half the glaze over the salmon and bake 10 minutes.
Brush with remaining glaze and bake an additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Garnish with onions.