Grilled Italian Lemon Chicken
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Tastealotta Italian Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves large garlic finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 Tsp + 1/2 Tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 Tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, Tastealotta Italian Lemon Olive Oil, mustard, garlic, bell pepper, salt, and pepper.
Remove 1/4 cup of the mixture and reserve for basting the chicken.
Place chicken in the bowl and marinate for at least 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
Preheat grill on high heat.
Drain and discard the marinade from the bowl and place the chicken on the grill.
Cook 6 - 8 minutes per side, basting with the reserved marinade.