Fall Medley Salad
The oven roasted root vegetables make this a hearty winter salad!
- 4 oz Tastealotta Rosemary Oil
- 4 oz Sicilian Lemon Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Mike’s Hot Honey
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- 4 Beets roasted
- 1 Bunch of carrots chopped
- 1 cup of almonds toasted
- 8 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 cup assorted herbs (chervil mint, parsley)
- 2 Tbsp Tastealotta Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Rosemary Lemon Vinaigrette
Blend vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey and salt in blender. Slowly add oil until fully emulsified. Add oregano. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cover beets in foil and roast 1 hour or until tender.
Toss carrots in olive oil and roast for 45 minutes.Peel beets and cut into quarters; dice carrots.
Mix carrots, beets and ½ cup of Rosemary Lemon Vinaigrette.
Serve with goat cheese, herbs and almonds on top of salad greens.