Watermelon Salad with Feta
A bright sweet/salty salad for summertime!
- 1 pounds watermelon rind removed, seeds removed and cut into bite size pieces, 5
- 1 Vidalia onion thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup Tastealotta Thai Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mild Tastealotta Extra Virgin Olive Oil recommend Arbequina
- 2 Tbsp . chopped fresh mint
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 6 whole mint sprigs
In a small bowl, whisk together the Tastealotta Thai Lemongrass White Balsamic Vinegar, salt and pepper.
Continue whisking while slowly adding Tastealotta Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Add in the chopped mint, taste and adjust seasonings. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the melon, onion (if using), and feta.
Pour the dressing over the melon mixture and toss gently until everything is coated and evenly mixed.
Garnish with mint sprigs.