Cranberry-Pear Glazed Butternut Squash With Fresh Rosemary
- 1 - 2 pound butternut squash peeled seeded and diced in to 1" pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup Tastealotta Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon fruity olive oil such as Tastealotta Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 leaves " sprig fresh rosemary stripped from stem and roughly chopped
- Sea salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375F.
In a large bowl whisk the olive oil and balsamic together until thoroughly combined.
Add the rosemary and squash and toss to coat and combine evenly.
In a large roasting pan lined with parchment paper, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade.
Sprinkle liberally with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
Roast the squash for 30-35 minutes, stirring a few times until golden brown and caramelized. Adjust seasoning and serve.