Pork Tenderloin Marinade
Excellent marinade for pork or beef - the honey adds just a hint of sweetness!
- 1 1/2 cup Tastealotta Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cup Tastealotta Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tsp . Kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp . fresh parsley chopped
- 1 Tsp . ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Tastealotta Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin cubed for skewers (2 – 2 1/2 inch cubes)
Blend first 8 ingredients for 30-40 seconds.
Add chopped green onion and stir.
Place cubed pork tenderloin in large zip bag.
Pour marinade over pork cubes.
Zip bag closed, removing as much air as possible.
Place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Remove marinated pork from zip bag and place on skewers.
Place skewers on pre-heated grill and cook to desired doneness.