Tastealotta Fig Balsamic Pomodoro Sauce
A quick easy sauce, but the fig vinegar and wild mushroom & sage olive oil give it great depth of flavor.
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 onion small dice
- 1 pint wild mushrooms rough chop
- 1 cup Tastealotta Basil Sundried Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp . Tastealotta Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp . Tastealotta Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- Benedetto Cavalieri pasta of your choice cooked according to package directions
Heat olive oil in a sauté pan; add onion and garlic and cook about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Add sundried tomatoes and crushed tomatoes.
Add Tastealotta Fig Balsamic Vinegar and let reduce by half.
Add the cooked pasta to the sauce.
Garnish with a pinch of black truffle salt.