- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups freshly grated zucchini and/or carrots
- 1 cup Tastealotta Roasted Almond Oil
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated cane sugar
- 2 1/2 Tsp . baking soda
- 2 Tsp .dry ground ginger
- 2 Tsp .cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp .cloves
- 1/2 Tsp .salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease two standard loaf pans, or one 9"x13" pan.
Whisk the Tastealotta Roasted Almond Oil, molasses, sugars, eggs, and zucchini in a large bowl.
Whisk together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix only until no dry spots of flour remain.
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool and serve with whipped cream.
Yield: 2 standard loaves