- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries tops removed and berries halved
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup pecans toasted
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp . Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Tastealotta Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 Tsp . Tastealotta La Baleine Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tsp . freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Tastealotta Lemon Olive Oil
Place mustard in a non-reactive bowl.
Add Tastealotta Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper - whisk to mix well.
While whisking vigorously, very slowly add the Tastealotta Lemon Olive Oil until all of the oil is incorporated and the vinaigrette is smooth and creamy.
Toss spinach and fruit together.
Top with toasted pecans and crumbled goat cheese.
Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top.
Any leftover vinaigrette can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.