Champagne Wine Vinegar Garlic Habanero Pickles
- 2 pounds fresh small, firm pickling cucumbers
- 1 in fresh habanero pepper sliced half optional
- 5 cloves fresh garlic optional
- 3 " sprig fresh dill
- 1 cup Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup A-Premium White Balsamic
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon pickling spice mix optional
Arrange cucumbers, habanero pepper halves, garlic cloves, and sprig of dill in one large sterilized lidded jar, or divide among smaller sterilized jars with tight fitting lids.
In a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat, heat Champagne Wine Vinegar, A-Premium White Balsamic Vinegar, pickling spice (if using), salt, and water to a simmer.
Pour hot liquid over the pickles, making sure the liquid comes above the pickles and allow to cool to room temperature.
Refrigerate pickles for a minimum of 7 days before eating to allow the brine to penetrate the cucumbers.
Flavor will improve over time. Keep refrigerated.