Garlic Asiago Cheddar Cheese Crackers
What could be better than homemade garlicky, cheesy crackers!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for rolling out the dough
- 1/4 Tsp . baking powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp . Kosher salt
- 1/2 Tsp . freshly ground black pepper optional
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 cup Tastealotta Garlic Olive Oil
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor.
Pulse a few times to mix.
Add the cheeses and pulse again to mix the cheese into the dry ingredients.
Add the Tastealotta Garlic Olive Oil and continue to pulse until the oil is incorporated thoroughly.
Remove the dough from the food processor and press into 2 flat discs.
Wrap each disc and chill for an hour.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Roll out one disc at a time to 1/4" thickness.
Cut into squares rounds, etc. and place on the baking sheet.
Bake for 9-11 minutes until the edges become golden.
Yield: approximately 3 dozen crackers