Asparagus with Truffle Oil & Tastealotta White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 pounds asparagus washed and woody ends removed
- 3 1/2 Tbsp . Tastealotta White Truffle Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp . Tastealotta White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Tsp . fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp . kosher salt
- 1/2 Tsp . Tastealotta Smoked Pepper Salt
In a small bowl, whisk together the Tastealotta White Truffle Olive Oil, Tastealotta White Balsamic Vinegar, lemon juice,and Tastealotta Smoked Pepper Salt. Set aside.
Prepare a bowl of ice water.
Blanch the asparagus in lightly salted water for about 3 minutes (or until tender crisp). Remove from boiling water and immediately place in the ice water to stop cooking and retain color.
Toss asparagus with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat.
Arrange on a serving platter.