Roasted Root Vegetables
Delicious side dish! All of the vegetables caramelize beautifully.
- 1 Sweet potato peeled and cut into 1" cubes
- 2 pieces Large beets cut into 1/2"
- 4 Large carrots cut into 2" chunks
- 2 Medium Yukon Gold potatoes cut into 2" chunks
- 1 Large sweet onion chopped
- 2 Turnips cut into 1" chunks
- 1 cloves Garlic bulb skin removed - use whole garlic
- 1 Butternut squash peeled and cut into 1" chunks
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 1/8 Tsp . red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Tastealotta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup Tastealotta Traditional Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Tastealotta Spanish Rosemary Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix all of the ingredients and toss to coat evenly.
Bake on a high sided baking pan for approximately 90 minutes until vegetables are tender - stir occasionally.