- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries or Craisins
- 1 cup cashews (roasted unsalted, chopped coarsely)
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup Tastealotta Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Tastealotta Coconut White Balsamic gently reduced by half and cooled
- 1 Tbsp . honey optional
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and balsamic reduction (and honey if usinuntil thoroughly combined.
In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients except the cranberries.
Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until the dry ingredients are completely covered.
Spread the mixture on the baking sheet and bake for approximately 1 hour until golden brown and fragrant (stirring occasionally).
Cool and add the cranberries.
Store in a sealed container for up to one month.
Yield: approximately 8 cups.