Chocolate Ricotta Cheese Coconut Cake
This is a very versatile recipe - there are tons of different vinegars that you could use to either flavor the chocolate cake mix and/or flavor the ricotta cheese!
- 18 ounce chocolate cake mix no pudding in the mix
- 3 eggs or quantity specified by cake mix
- 1/3 cup oil or quantity of oil specified by cake mix
- 24 ounces ricotta cheese well drained
- 1 Tsp . vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp . Tastealotta Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Mix cake according to directions on cake mix box and pour batter into prepared pan.
Mix ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla, coconut balsamic vinegar and sugar until well blended.
Place by spoonful's on top of batter as close together and as evenly as possible.
Bake for 55-70 minutes.
When cake has cooled, dust with confectioner’s sugar (optional).