Asparagus with Truffle Oil Vinaigrette
- 2 pounds asparagus washed and woody ends removed
- 3 1/2 Tbsp . Tastealotta White Truffle Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp . Tastealotta A Premium White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Tsp . fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp . kosher salt
- 1/2 Tsp . freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the Tastealotta White Truffle Olive Oil, Tastealotta A Premium White Balsamic Vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Prepare a bowl of ice water.
Blanch the asparagus in lightly salted water for about 3 minutes (or until tender crisp). Remove from boiling water and immediately place in the ice water to stop cooking and retain color.
Toss asparagus with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat.
Arrange on a serving platter.