Olive Oil Health BenefitsJanuary 8, 2019
5 Great Balsamic Vinegar Health BenefitsMarch 19, 2019
Some Unconventionally Great Uses of Balsamic Vinegar
Many times when we think balsamic vinegar our mind automatically goes to thinking of salad dressings. But salad dressings are only one of the ways to use balsamic vinegar. There are so many creative and unconventional ways to use balsamic vinegar in cooking. We are going to temp you with some of those great ideas today.
Think Outside of the Box with Balsamic Vinegar
Tastealotta’s selection of balsamic vinegars gives you such a wide variety of balsamic vinegars to choose from and experiment with in new and unconventional cooking uses.
- You can add any of the fruit balsamic vinegars to sparkling water or seltzer and create a thirst quenching drink with some great flavor.
- Barbecue sauces with a balsamic vinegar base really pack a punch and are amazing on chicken, pork or beef.
- Try marinating beef or tofu in a balsamic vinegar and see the added flavor and tenderness that happens.
- Sautéing or roasting your vegetables in the balsamic vinegar of your choice gives them added flavor and creates your own sauce.
- Marinating your beef or chicken kabobs and then roasting or barbecuing creates enhanced flavor and tenderness.
- Flatbreads or pizza drizzled with your favorite balsamic vinegar reduction sauce can add tasty notes, making a common dinner item have new flavors and presentation.
- Eggs, you usually wouldn’t think of using balsamic vinegar with eggs, but used properly is doesn’t overwhelm the egg dish and gives it added taste and interest.
- Creating a balsamic vinegar glaze can make a dish so good and hard to resist. Balsamic vinegar glazes work on pork and beef giving them great flavor, tenderness and helping them to retain their moisture.
- Adding balsamic vinegar to soufflés can enhance flavor and give added dimension to your common soufflé.
- Pork does so well with some of the fruit based balsamic vinegars. Give your next stir-fry some extra kick and add balsamic vinegar to the mix.
- Try your next fruit tart or ice cream with brownie drizzled with balsamic vinegar, it takes the experience to a whole new level-grownup desserts!
- Roasted cherries used in a compote with greek yogurt, ice cream, crumbled cookies, whip cream and a final drizzle of balsamic vinegar brings those flavors all together in mouth watering goodness!
At Tastealotta we have a wide variety of flavored balsamic vinegars to choose from, to encourage your creativity in the kitchen. Be sure to come into our store in Lemoyne, PA or visit our online store to view our wonderful selection of balsamic vinegars.